KF Flange Series
KF Flange Series
The Small flange or KF standard (DIN 28403, ISO 2961) is the standard connection for vacuum pipes up to the nominal diameter of DN50 used in low, fine and high vacuum.
A seal is positioned between the flanges. The seal consists of a centering ring and the O-ring stretched upon. The flanges are held together by a clamp. The clamp has an inclined interior surface adequate to the conical outer surface of the flanges.
Usually centering rings and standard clamps are used with wing nuts. They enable a quick and easy assembly without any tools. Trapped centering rings and special clamps or clamp chains are offered for special applications.
Claw clamps or so-called bulkhead clamps are available for wall mounting.
- Vacuum Components
- Sanitary Valve
- Sanitary Fittings
- Compression Tube Fittings
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2020
- Semicon Taiwan 2019
- Working Calendar&Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2016
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2015
- ALLPACK INDONESIA EXPO 2014
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2014
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year
- Gratulation!!! EFT attain the 3A certification.
- Visit 2012年中小企業総合展 JISMEE2012 in JAPAN
- Contact Us
EFT KF Flange Series Service Introduction
EVERFIT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. is Taiwan KF Flange Series supplier and manufacturer with more than 39 years experence. Since 1976, in the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology industry, semiconductor industries, EFT has been offering our customers high quality KF Flange Series production service. With both advanced technology and 39 years experience, EFT always make sure to meet each customer's demand.