NW Short Weld Stub Flange (Jis Special)
Short Weld Stub Flange
KF FLANGE CONNECTION WITH CLAMPS
- Easy Assembly and Quick Disassembly manually without tools-KF or NW assembly comprises two flanges, a center-ring, an O-ring and an aluminum clamp or stainless steel clamp with a wingnut fastener for quick and fast connection.
- Uniform Pressure to Effect Vacuum Seal Connection-15° taper surface of KF/NW flange allows uniform pressure to compress an O-ring, which is held in place by metal center-ring, by the clamp to generate a vacuum seal.
Material and Size
- Flanges, Blanks, Fitting: Material S.S.304
- Clamps: Material Aluminum or S.S. 304
- O-ring : Material Viton
- Sizes: KF10~KF160, JIS Standard: NW10~NW100
- Related Products
- Vacuum Components
- Sanitary Valve
- Sanitary Fittings
- ASME BPE Fittings
- Compression Tube Fittings
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2020
- Semicon Taiwan 2019
- Working Calendar&Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2016
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2015
- ALLPACK INDONESIA EXPO 2014
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year 2014
- Holiday Notice of Chinese New Year
- Gratulation!!! EFT attain the 3A certification.
- Visit 2012年中小企業総合展 JISMEE2012 in JAPAN
- Contact Us
Vacuum Component | NW Short Weld Stub Flange (Jis Special) Manufacturer - EFT
Based in Taiwan, EVERFIT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. is a NW Short Weld Stub Flange (Jis Special) | vacuum component supplier for various industries, including semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, bio-technology, cosmetics, food processing and structural engineering. Main product: 316Ti Stainless steel pipe, progressing cavity pump part, pipe tee fitting, valve actuator component, diaphragm valve, ferrule, KF flange, etc.
5,500 square meter plant, cleanroom (class 10,000) and ultra-pure water system to deliver the cleanest pipe fittings. Between the robot arm and adjustment of fixture and jig, EFT is moving toward to becoming a manufacturer of pipe fittings with high technology.
EFT has been offering customers high-quality stainless steel vacuum components since 1976, both with advanced technology and 39 years of experience, EFT ensures each customer's demands are met.